CRIB Equip Director - Part-Time
We are currently looking for a competent part-time CRIB Equip Director to undertake program development, curation, stakeholder management and administrative tasks. The Equip Director handles multiple responsibilities, solves complex problems and provides leadership and supervision to the CRIB Equip pillar . You will play an integral role in the team, alongside the core team of Directors (Executive, Marketing, Mentorship, Events and Match Directors), to ensure consistency with the mission and vision of the organization.
1. Program Research, Development and Evaluation:
2. Stakeholder and Partnership Management
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new and current CRIB Equip partners
- Work together with the executive team to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships in business, professional associations, industry and community organizations.
3. Mentorship Program
- Work closely with Mentorship Program Manager and supervise on-going mentor/mentee relationship, including management of mentee reporting and providing mentor support
- Oversee mentor/mentee matching process through coordination and monitoring of the relationship.
- Maintaining regular contact and support both mentee and their assigned mentors
- Maintaining monitoring and evaluation records
- Development of group work/activity programmes/events as appropriate
- Plan and execute regular mentor events and activities with Mentorship Program Manager (frequency 1 activity every 2 months minimum)
- Maintain and expand relationships with mentor referring partners
4. Other responsibilities:
- Work closely with Communications and Marketing Director to manage CRIB Equip communications on Facebook to drive sales and attendance.
- Manage ticketing platforms (e.g. Peatix & Eventbrite) for event sales
- Lead and mentor program volunteers and team members
- Support the CRIB Team on adhoc initiatives if requested (e.g. membership access troubleshooting)
- Work with IT and Membership Manager to troubleshoot CRIB members’ access to the members’ portal, moderate posts within forum and classifieds on Equip Online (this can be under an ad-hoc job)
Qualification and Requirements:
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- Superior attention to detail, strong communication and administrative skills
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with significant experience of building, managing and sustaining relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Self motivated with ability to be a flexible and cooperative member of the team
- Ability to use initiative and think creatively
- Computer savvy, proficient with MS programs
If this is you, email us at email@example.com under the subject “CRIB Team Opportunities”.
Please include your latest resume and anything else you’d like to send to us such as a cover letter or reference letters.